Brian M. Marchese
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Brian Marchese is a 2011 graduate of Drexel University School of Law. While attending the Drexel University School of Law, Brian interned for Philadelphia City Councilman Curtis Jones, Jr. and volunteered at the Pennsylvania SeniorLAW Helpline. Brian graduated from Drexel University LeBow College of Business with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and a concentration in Finance. During his time at the LeBow College of Business, Brian achieved the honor of Dean’s List.
Prior to being admitted to practice in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey in 2011, Brian spent over a decade working behind the scenes on every aspect of personal injury litigation at the Marrone Law Firm, LLC. He has been instrumental in preparing cases and helping clients from the moment of inception. Brian’s knowledge of the litigation process and the life of a lawsuit is superlative. He has garnered a reputation as someone with special skills for addressing the most unexpected and difficult-to-solve problems that our clients encounter.
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- “Best Lawyers” 2016 – 2020 – U.S. News & World Report – Best Lawyers® Brian M. Marchese – Product Liability – Plaintiff
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association