Christopher M. Marrone
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
Christopher M. Marrone is Of Counsel in the Cherry Hill, New Jersey and Philadelphia offices of Marrone Law Firm, LLC, where he advises clients in a diverse area of law, including Real Estate, Intellectual Property, and Corporate & Business Transactions. Christopher’s entrepreneurial spirit allows him to better understand and serve the business community. He has counseled an array of clients and industries, including Dental Practices, Restaurant/Food Service, Retail, Universities, Medical, Business Owners, and Financial Institutions.
Prior to joining the the Marrone Law Firm, LLC in 2013, Christopher graduated from Drexel University in 1994 with a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering and a Minor in Chemistry. Christopher gained technical experience as an Engineer during his cooperative education at Drexel and after graduation with Arco Chemical Group, FMC and The Department of the Navy, Naval Facilities Engineering Command.
In 1996, Christopher ventured to Law School and upon his graduation from Widener University School of Law in 1999, he was employed as an Intellectual Property Attorney with Caesar, Revise, Bernstein, Cohen and Pokatilow. He concentrated his practice in the area of patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and unfair competition law.
In 2002, Christopher founded the Law Offices of Christopher M. Marrone, LLC. In addition to servicing clients as an Intellectual Property attorney, Christopher expanded his practice to include more diverse areas of law, including Real Estate, Corporate and Business Transactions, Personal Injury, and DUI & Criminal Defense.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law (1999)
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering and Minor in Chemistry, Drexel University (1994)
- New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
Honors, Awards, Recognition
- 2016 – Named “VP of League Council” by the American Soccer League
- 2015 – Chosen for Membership by The National Trial Lawyers as one of the “Top 100 Real Estate Lawyers”
- 2014 – Recognized as “Awesome Attorney” by South Jersey Magazine