Marrone Law Firm, LLC is a high-powered medical malpractice litigation firm serving the Philadelphia area. To meet the needs of our clients, we are available by cellphone, morning, noon and night. We are happy to meet with clients and families wherever and whenever, whether that be in their home, hospital, or rehabilitation clinic.
Medical Malpractice Lawyers Philadelphia, PA
When you entrust your health and well-being to health care providers, you expect just that: health care. We can surmise that most health care providers entered the field of medicine with intentions of helping others. The reality of today’s healthcare environment, however, reveals a system ripe for errors: Understaffing is a serious problem in many hospitals. The pressure on doctors and nurses is tremendous. Morals of doctors don’t always align with those of the hospital.
Unfortunately, when pressures on health care providers causes them to make mistakes, it is live human beings who suffer. If you or a family member was injured, or if a family member lost his or her life because of a doctor’s error, an emergency room error, or a prescription error, it is imperative that you speak with a Pennsylvania medical malpractice lawyer immediately. Contact the Marrone Law Firm, LLC in Philadelphia today!
“He is a very involved attorney. He gives everyone his personal attention.”
Types of Medical Events Considered “Medical Malpractice” in Pennsylvania
For more than 25 years, Joseph M. Marrone has been fighting for the rights of people injured because of errors occurring in medical care situations. Turn to our experienced Philadelphia medical malpractice law firm for answers and help with regard to any type of medical-related injury or death:
- Birth trauma/injury or pregnancy issues: Will your child pay with their life or a lifetime of struggle for a doctor’s mistake? Is your wife suffering from preeclampsia?
- OB/GYN malpractice: Did you suffer long-lasting damage to your reproductive organs or lose your wife in a maternal death situation during childbirth?
- Hospital malpractice or emergency room negligence: Was another type of caregiver other than a doctor or nurse to blame for your loved one’s death by error in a hospital?
- Prescription negligence: Did a prescribing physician or a pharmacist cause you harm through a medication or prescription error? Did they miss a dangerous medication combination that hurt you?
- Failure to diagnose / Misdiagnosis: Was your loved one’s life cut short after a family doctor misdiagnosed or failed to diagnose a critical illness such as cancer or meningitis? Did you complain of symptoms, only to be ignored?
- Errors in surgery: Was your operation room the scene of a surgical error or an anesthesia error?
- Nursing home negligence: Does your loved one suffer from bedsores or elder abuse?
- Hospital infections
Other less common areas of medical malpractice in Pennsylvania include: plastic surgery mistakes, sepsis and infection, heart attack, sexual assault by doctor, blood thinning, bacterial meningitis, compartment syndrome, bowel perforation or rupture, and necrotizing enterocolitis.